A cerveja Vadia Preta, renovou a medalha de prata no concurso Brussels Beer Challenge, realizado …
De acordo com a Associação Americana de Cervejeiros Caseiros, cerca de 1.1 milhão de Norte Americanos produzem a sua própria cerveja. No nosso país, o movimento ainda está a arrancar existindo já, uma boa comunidade de cervejeiros caseiros. Que este hobby enriquecedor continue a crescer!
- By the end of 2017, homebrewers will have produced more than 1.4 million barrels of brew—representing 1% of total U.S. production.
- Homebrewers are spread across the country, with 31% in the South, 26% in the Midwest, 24% in the Northeast and 19% in the West.
- The average homebrewer is 42 years old, and 52% are between ages 30-49.
- Eighty-five percent are married or in a domestic partnership.
- Sixty-eight percent have a college degree or some form of higher education, and nearly 68% have household incomes of $75,000 or more.